Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Friday 4 October 2013

Great Shout Of Thanks From BattleshipPretension Guys And Guest

Hi,

As I mentioned in my previous blog about helping out the guys at BattleshipPretension, and they very kindly given me a great shout as a really satisfied customer.



The fixed1t 'Shout' is between 4 - 9 minutes but the entire program is really great and well worth a listen as Tyler Smith, David Bax and special guest  Actor Pat Healy get into some really interesting ;-) discussions.  Be aware there is adult humour and content.

Thanks fixed1t


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm